Homeless? Hopeless? Don’t know where to turn?
We can help!
If you or someone you know needs the services of the Abundant Life Mission, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (906) 424-4429, if no one answers, leave a message and we will get back to you ASAP.
Or come directly to the Mission at 1406 10th Avenue before 5 pm weekdays.
Those in need of emergency shelter should come to our facility weekdays before 5 pm. Check-in is from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Weekdays for everyone. Directions to the Mission can be found in the VISIT US tab.
1. Homeless or near homeless
2. Photo Identification
3. Willingness to take a drug or alcohol test
4. Ability to pass a background check
5. Not listed on the Sex Offender Registry
6. Willinness to have a photo taken.
You must comply to the above conditions.
You must agree to abide by our rules and policies.
If you have questions, please contact us at
(906) 424-4429 or email us at... firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our mission is to spread the word of God to those who do not know Him.
Our mission is also to provide a dry, clean, and safe place to house those who maybe homeless due to various situations or circumstances.